- Incompatibility with, or bugs in, third-party software and/or components, including but not limited to anti-viral software, firewalls, third-party or vendor-supplied JVMs and similar.
- Inability to set up an email account or an FTP account. Because different ISPs use different configurations, this is completely beyond our control. Please contact your ISP for help in cases like these.
- Generally, any software configuration errors on the User's end that are completely beyond our control and/or not related to the Software Product.
- Failure to comply with the recommended hardware requirements described on the Installation Instructions page for the Software Product. Links to Installation Instructions for each specific product are provided when downloading and/or purchasing a Software Product.
- Any other reason not covered above, including purchases apparently made in error.
In order to be eligible to receive a refund under the provisions described above, .COM must receive your refund request in the manner described below within 15 calendar days of your purchase. No refunds will be issued after 15 days since the date of purchase.
To receive a refund, please contact us and make the subject read REFUND. Further information required to process your refund must be included in this mail:
- Your Full Name
- Your Payment Information
- Refund Reason(s)
Failure to follow this procedure may result in your refund request being not received, delayed, or not processed at all.
.COM will not be responsible for refund requests that are not timely received for any reason, including but no limited to email or snail mail addressing mistakes, User's spam filters blocking emails, computer downtime, and similar circumstances beyond our control.